Thursday, August 5, 2010

More News From CJ

Hello all,

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch but I had a minor relapse. Nothing I did this time. I swear. LOL The meds I have to take just didn't agree with me and I got sick again. I am now on a new regime and feel much better health-wise.

I'm trying to get back on track, but now another bit of stress has come my way. Jonathon has taken a great new job. It's got everything he wants. Great money, prestige and a chance to use all the skills he has. The only rub is that it is in Macau. A province just west of Hong Kong.

But, we discussed it and even though going back to Asia wasn't our first choice, all the benefits of this new position outweighs the downside. He is really excited about it. His position will be Assistant Special Effects Director. He will be in charge of setting all the safety policies and putting together the maintenance schedule for all the equipment. Once that's dealt with, he will build a training program for any newbies. It's similar to what he did in Singapore, yet this time he's getting paid for it. LOL

So now we get to move and do all that entails. I will probably be off and on just because I'll have to deal with packing when I'm not feeling 100%. Luckily, we aren't moving the whole house, just a tiny part of it. So I'll take it slow and hopefully everything will be all right.

Anyway, I will try to keep you updated on what's going on. And before you say anything, I promise to take it easy and be careful. I swear! LOL

When I know more, I'll be in touch. And I'll try to get the new free reads up and going as well as the blog. I'm sorry it's all be so crazy. I keep thinking it can't get any nuttier but then again, life has a way of surprising you.

You all take care and I'll make sure I let you know what's going on. Love ya all!

Hugs,
CJ England

Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/touchmeteaseme/touchmeteaseme.htm
http://cjengland.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CJsaysFollowYourDreams/

No comments: