Monday, February 13, 2012

A Brand New Publisher For CJ

86Hey all,

As I've mentioned before, I'm no longer affiliated with Aspen Mountain Publishing.  The facts of the matter are AMP disappeared one day without so much as a word, leaving authors, artists, editors and other staff scratching their heads.

Emails and letters went unanswered and the one time I saw the owner come back to the group list it was to say AMP WASN"T going to close.  That was about a week before the site went offline and everything shut down completely.

Bad form.

Apparently, AMP had been in trouble for sometime, but since I was so out of the loop, I didn't discover any of this until I started picking things back up again.  As I told someone else, by the time I did that, it was too late to do anything but go to the funeral.  My book rights had already reverted back to me!

Luckily, I know someone who knows someone.    And that someone... told me I should check out MUSA Publishing.  It had been up and going for a while and was doing quite well for a small publisher.  I was leery at first--burned too many times--but once I did the research, I had to reconsider.  And when the publisher asked me to bring all my AMP books over to them, I couldn't say no.

So, this is the official announcement.  The following books will be reissued over the next few months at MUSA Publishing.  As I discover the actual order of publication, I'll let you know.

The Standalones

An Unholy Embrace
Cowboy Up
Touch Me, Tease Me
Luck Be A Lady
Frosty...The Real Man
Here Comes Peter
Hot Tubs and Hot Hunks

The Series

Second Chances: Waiting in the Wings
Second Chances II: Do Me a Favor 
Second Chances III: Life's A Dance


Now, just as a reminder, these will be RE-RELEASES, not new books.  The cover art will be the same since I built each one, and the editing, other than a closer proofing, will be unchanged.  But if you haven't had a chance to check any of them out yet, or feel like supporting a starving artist/author (that's me, silly) MUSA will be the new publisher to go to!

I'll be joining their authors in promoing on their facebook page and blog as well as any other chats they may put together.  Keep an eye open here, on my website and on my chat list for any updates!

So there you have my news.  A new year...a new publisher.  New adventures and new stories.  And I can't wait to tell you about each and every one!

Take care and see you next time!

CJ

2 comments:

Phylis said...

Whoooo Hooooo! I'm glad you found a new publisher but had to go through all the problems with Aspen. Congrats!

CJ England said...

Thanks, Phylis

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is good from this point on.