Friday, June 20, 2014

A Hoot To Make You Smile

Hey all,

A short and sweet blog today.  It's been a crazy week with internet going in and out and some illness in the house, but I didn't want to miss the blog.  I thought about it and realized it's been a while since I found some funnies for you, so why not do that today?  

Sound good?  Then enjoy these great pics.  Have a chuckle...or two or three....








And on that note...  Have a great weekend and I'll see you all next week with a blog about how it feels to be surrounded by people who live, eat and breathe the World Cup 2014!!!!!


Hugs,

CJ England









Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/luckbealady/luckbealady.htm

4 comments:

Phylis said...

Those are great CJ! I so needed a chuckle and a smile today! Thanks!

CJ England said...

Glad I could help, Phylis! Everyone needs a good chuckle now and then.

Ray said...

Vincent Price is usually the one putting that expression on other people's faces. The Tingler made my nerves tingle. The House of Wax scared me out of my teenage years.

CJ England said...

He's one of my all time favorite actors, Ray. I can't imagine what the horror genre would have been without him.