Friday, October 3, 2014

Author! Author! Another Amazing Author!

Hey all,

It's the last week I have here in Santiago, and I'll be busy, busy, busy, but I wanted to share another new author I've discovered.  I don't have much time to read, so when I do find an author I like, I totally grab everything they have.

This time it's Cynthia Eden.

Like the last author, I already had several of her books, and I started with the Bound by Blood series.  As you can imagine, this is a paranormal series complete with vampires, shapeshifters, and other supernatural beings.  While only short stories, they still had decent world building, and were filled with hot romance, and great characters.

Since then I've read several of the series she has, and I have to say my favorite so far is the Deadly series.  It's an law procedural series about a special FBI unit that takes down serial killers.   Awesome!  Especially the first one, Deadly Fear.

Another great series--another law procedural--is the For Me series.  I really enjoyed this one too.  Each are more like stand-alones, though they have ties to each other, and deal with some pretty nasty killers.  But the way Ms. Eden gets from point A to point B is really cool.

And the biggest plus for me is that her books aren't just about romance and sex.  They also have just the right amount of emotion in them, enough to make you truly care about the characters.

I can highly recommend this author if you enjoy sexy romance, emotion packed stories and excellent world building.  There is a reason she is a best selling author!  Check her out for yourself and see.

Until next week.


Hugs,
CJ England











Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/luckbealady/luckbealady.htm

2 comments:

Ray said...

Thanks for the book titles. I have one of hers I haven't read before that I just added to my short list to read next.

Where do you go after Santiago?

CJ England said...

You're welcome, Ray. Sorry I didn't answer this earlier. We're in Lima, Peru, now. Loving it so far.