Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's Alive!!!!! And Waiting For You on Amazon!!!

Hey all,

I know I just sent something out yesterday, but due to some glitches with Amazon, Second Chances: Waiting in the Wings didn't go live until late that day.  I just wanted to let you all know it's ready and waiting for any of you who didn't buy this story the first time around.

And, since I did an extensive re-write, fleshing out the characters and adding to the story, you may even want to pick up another copy.  Since it is a re-release, I made it a bargain at $2.99.

Epub versions should be available soon. They are in queue right now.

Also, and this is VERY important.  For those of you who have read Second Chances: Waiting in the Wings, I need your help.

My book is lonely.  Since one of the things Amazon doesn't do is swap over reviews when a book changes publishers, poor Callie, Jordon and the rest of the characters are sitting on their brand new page all alone. Missing those wonderful readers who said such nice things about them and over the years became like family.  It's a sad, sad, thing.  :-(

So, can you help a book out???  And it's author?

If you enjoyed Second Chances: Waiting in the Wings, take a moment to write a review on it's Amazon Page.

It won't take long, and I'd really appreciate it. Reviews are helpful to those readers who haven't discovered my work, and the more they know about the stories, the better they can choose what they would enjoy.

And since I know you're doing me a solid, I'll do something for you in return. Once you've written your review and it's on Amazon, send me an email at womanofthewind1@yahoo.com.  Put Waiting in the Wings Amazon Review in the Subject line and put your name and snail mail address in the body of the email.

As a thank you for taking the time to help me out, I'll send you a special treat from here in Virginia Beach.  Can't beat that!!!

Again, you have my thanks for making the effort.  You guys are the greatest!!!

Hugs,
CJ England












Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/warrior/morethanawarrior.htm

No comments: