Friday, April 8, 2016

A Little Bit of Weird

Hey all,

Sometimes when I've got a blog due, I have to go wander the internet to find something to jabber about.  I don't have to do it often, just when my brain stalls. But you know it's going to be a strange blog when you have trouble finding ANYTHING to talk about.

Seriously...even my usual Huffington Post site had slim pickin's this time.  I could rant about the stupid article where it talks about females promoting Donald Trump by writing his name on their boobs.  (yeah...that set feminism back about two centuries).  Or, I could talk about the even dumber article about where eye boogers come from. (who even asks about this stuff?)

But I think the weirdest article of all was the one I read in the Mirror with the title of Vagina Beer To Hit the Shelves.  

Yep.  You read that right. If you read the article, you'll find that a group of businessmen have decided that the best beer can be made from the bacteria of...you guessed it...a woman's vagina.

I'm not even sure what to think about that.

Now I know that many people consider that area a "sweet spot", and I'm okay with that, but NOT in a beer bottle. I'm a beer drinker, and all I can say to that is bleah.  I mean, just bleah

Have you read a weird story any time lately? If so, let us know in the comments below.

Until next time...

CJ England

3 comments:

Phylis said...

That is just blech!😷

Phylis said...

That is just blech!😷

Ray said...

I saw it mentioned on TV news as well as read it online.
As far as weird articles go you can pick any article about this year's presidential election.
I did see something stranger about beer. In a hotel in Hurghada, Egypt the bartender refilled bottles from the remainders, recapped them and I imagine sold them the next day. I never drank another beer in Egypt that wasn't from a ship's party where the beer came from the ship.