Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ummm....I Have A Question! WTF?

Hey all,

I've been in a weird mood lately--doing some web surfing (do they still call it that?) and checking out the off-the-wall news stories that have come up recently.

And on one of my many surfs, I found a post that made me go, WTF????? And I thought I'd share it with you all.  Lucky, lucky you! LOL

It's about a guy with WAAAAYYYYY too much time on his hands.  I mean, you're an artist with some talent, and this gentleman DOES have talent, but this is the way he uses it? Hmmmm...I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

Anyway, this artist takes beloved Disney characters and ages them. Until they look like the age they'd really be if they didn't stay young and cartoonally energetic.  As it says in the article, you'll never see these guys the same way again!!!!

Check a few of the pics out...

Wow!  I wonder if that's an ACME wheel chair?  How much you want to bet that there is a rocket in Wiley's cane?  LOL

I don't think I want to know HOW he's going to make them happy!

And to go from this...

to this??? WRONG!!!!  And just WHY the HELL did Minnie get a Hooker-For-Hire boob job?
Oh, and is it just me or does Mickey look a LOT like Abe Vagoda?

Want to ruin more of your childhood? Check out the rest of the pictures, HERE.

People seem to target Disney for this type of ridiculousness. You can find Disney art of all kinds. (don't even get me started on all the nasty sex pictures) Google Disney Weird Odd Art and you'll come up with a truckload of weirdness.

Hmmm....Guess there are a LOT of artists with time on their hands.

Have you found an art site that makes you say, WTF????  Tell us in the comments below.

Until next time...

CJ England

1 comment:

Phylis said...

Wow...do not like at all. It's Disney...eternally young, lol.